It was a smaller crowd than it had been for the previous food truck rallies over the summer, but I still ran into numerous people that I knew. (Even with a population of around 60,000 people, Cheyenne still feels very much like a small town.) There is a certain comfort in being connected to others.
1. Do you belong to a faith community (Church)?
2. If not, why not? Have you given any thought to what you may be missing?
3. If so, how well are you connected to others in your church community?
4. What do you receive from others in the faith community?
5. What do you contribute to others by being part of a faith community?
We all have our unique personalities and traits. That is a great gift to the Church. However, it can also be a difficult challenge to accommodate the varying opinions present in our faith communities. We prefer different types of praise and worship music. We prefer different styles of preaching. We prefer different styles of youth ministry, etc. I hope we all at least have in common that we possess a desire to love Jesus Christ with our whole heart, mind, soul, and strength.