It is still fascinating to see the ingenuity of human beings to create roads around mountains, and sometimes right through them. I also marvel at the power lines going through some of this terrain. I have to give a tip of the hat to the linemen that undertake these types of projects.
Sitting alongside the river in a somewhat remote area was very refreshing for my soul. The opportunity to just quietly soak in the beauty of nature while pondering and praying was a blessing indeed.
As the weather warms up, and the daylight hours increase, I hope you find time to get outside and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.
1. What motivates you to live life well?
2. How passionate are you about growing in holiness?
3. What specific routines do you have to stimulate your growth in holiness?
4. How does being out in nature help you pray?
5. What can you do to help lighten the load for a family member or friend?