I stood outside yesterday evening along Lake Manawa to watch the sunset. I heard the honking of geese and looked up to see that even they were not flying in a neat and tidy formation. It was somewhat symbolic of how things feel in our world today.
1. How have these days since the middle of March impacted you? (Please consider--physically, mentally, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually.)
2. How has your prayer life been impacted by the shutdown?
3. How has your prayer life been impacted by the civil unrest?
4. What commitments have you made to bring healing and hope to your part of the world?
5. How do we (as Church) more effectively proclaim the Good News of Salvation?