The reflection questions for today are quite simple:
1. Do you prefer to be judged by God's Divine Mercy or God's Divine Justice?
2. Do you seek out God's mercy on a regular basis?
3. Is your heart and mind fully engaged at Mass when you say, "Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy."?
4. "Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us." Do you speak these words with passion and a deep desire for forgiveness?
5. Do you make frequent use of the Sacrament of Penance?
Read Psalm 103:12 to see just how far your transgressions have been removed.