There are many questions which have received no answers, and this whole experience has made me want to question everything at this point. Let me just start with a few that come to mind immediately:
1. Have we as a society been groomed, conditioned, and manipulated with a particular end game in mind by the elites? (New World Order?)
2. Was the virus intentionally thrust upon the world (biological warfare)?
3. What role does the U.S. play in having biological labs across the world?
4. Whether the virus was released accidentally or on purpose, will anyone ever be held accountable?
5. Was the virus intended to disrupt the presidential election to be sure Donald Trump would not secure a second term?
6. In that same vein, was the economy destroyed intentionally to make the president look bad? Elitist Bill Maher was hoping for a recession already in 2018 to damage the president's status.
7. Was the shutting down of churches a step toward silencing any entity that would not march in lockstep with immoral ideologies being forced down the throats of the American people?
8. What are the long-term consequences and repercussions for society since Church leaders allowed our faith communities to be labeled as nonessential?
9. What will be the long-term consequences for toddlers and young children growing up in a masked society limiting exposure to clear verbal and facial cues?
10. What will be the long-term mental and emotional consequences for people of all ages who missed celebrating milestone events in life?
11. How will unresolved grief complicate the lives of people? Loved ones died alone without the comfort of family. Funerals were restricted to ten people in attendance. The pastoral leadership from churches was unavailable.
12. How will resentment toward the hypocrisy of the bureaucrats who applauded crowds at riots (otherwise known as peaceful demonstrations with some buildings on fire in the background) ever be overcome?
13. How will resentment toward bureaucrats attending large gatherings of their own, including funerals for "special" people, ever be overcome?
14. How will resentment toward bureaucrats who had repeated violations of their own rules regarding masking and isolation ever be overcome?
15. How will media outlets ever regain any credibility?
16. How did the Superbowl eliminate COVID?
17. Two years of COVID has kept us distracted, but many people are still waiting on answers to many other topics. Where is Dr. Fauci, and what responsibility does he have for this fiasco over the last two years?
18. What is really behind the war in Ukraine?
19. Does Hunter Biden still have ties to Burisma? What about his old laptop while we are at it?
20. Do we no longer care about pedophile island and the powerful people who have abused others in this awful scenario?
Wow! These questions only touch the surface. Unfortunately, there are an abundance of things we could add to the list. However, you get the point. Here are just a few more that have popped into my head.
Many people have died from the virus. Do we not deserve an answer to the origins of how this started?
Many people have become quite ill from the virus. Were doctors allowed to treat patients with all of the tools at their disposal, or were they restricted by anything that did not comply with a predetermined narrative?
Was all of the "free money" handed out by the government designed to cause inflation to spiral out of control?
My dear readers, the past cannot be undone. However, it is important for us to pay close attention as we move forward.
I offer my prayers for everyone who has been impacted by this long and arduous journey.
a. For those who have died
b. For all who were denied access to pastoral care in sickness
c. For all those not allowed to grieve properly after the death of a loved one
d. For those who experienced serious illness and long-term effects
e. For those who experienced adverse reactions from the gene therapy
f. For all those with broken relationships (jabbed versus unjabbed)
g. For those who lost their jobs due to societal shutdown
h. For those who lost their jobs for not getting the jab
i. For all those suffering mental & emotional distress from the isolation
j. For all those who did not get to celebrate milestone events
k. For all who have become angry at anything and everything because of this
l. For all who now have a general distrust of all institutions
Yes, we have endured two years rather than "two weeks to flatten the curve."